Welcome to our site dedicated to introducing juniors to new
Our mission is to offer young people, particularly those who sometimes feel excluded from the digital world, an exceptional opportunity to discover the exciting fields of electronics and multimedia computing.
We firmly believe that learning is not limited to formal classrooms, which is why we offer a variety of extra/co-curricular activities and non-formal learning opportunities. Our goal is to make these fascinating fields accessible to all juniors, regardless of their initial skill level.
Whether you are curious to understand how the electronic devices around you work or want to explore the world of multimedia creation, our site is here to guide you. We offer resources, courses, hands-on workshops and more, all designed to help you thrive in these exciting fields. Join us on this learning adventure, discover new skills, and let your creativity flourish. With us, the exploration of new technologies becomes an enriching experience accessible to all juniors. Explore our site and embark on this exciting journey today!
At the start of 2024, E-Juniors is offering a free reception desk in 2 Paris Anim Centers (12th and 20th)
to any young person between 18 and 30 years old who meets one of the following criteria:
- Are you young and interested in digital technology and social inclusion?
- Do you need help with your professional orientation?
- Are you looking for an internship?
- Are you looking for a job?
- Are you looking for accommodation?
- Do you need help with your administrative procedures: APL, CAF, Ameli, financial assistance, etc.?